New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Warning over sunbeds as melanoma cases increase - BBC News
A report warns that continued use of sunbeds could be a key factor in a sharp increase in the rate of skin cancer in Scotland.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Skin cancer warning amid Liverpool sunbed use - BBC News
- Liverpool council wants licensing powers to try to cut the number of young people in the city being diagnosed with skin cancer.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
A downward trend for new cases of pediatric melanoma
- Melanoma is an aggressive form of skin cancer that has been increasing in incidence in adults over the past 40 years.
Melanoma skin cancer guidelines for NHS updated - BBC News
- New guidelines for diagnosing and treating melanoma skin cancers have been issued to the NHS in England.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map