New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Abdominal (GI) Examination OSCE Station Guide
The abdominal examination aims to pick up on any gastrointestinal pathology that may be causing a patient's symptoms e.g. abdominal pain or altered bowel habit.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Abdominal Examination Video
- In this video Mr Jon Lund demonstrates how to examine the abdomen.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Podcast: Completing your abdominal examination for medical finals
- In your medical finals, as with any examination in a clinical setting, you will be asked by the examiners “how would you complete the medical examination?” You need a simple, precise ...
Abdominal Imaging Handout
- Handout to supplement the lecture
Jonny Gamble's Examination of the Abdomen
- Jonny Gamble explains how to perform an examination of the abdomen.
Abdominal examination - OSCE Guide | Geeky Medics
- A clear concise, step by step, OSCE guide, demonstrating abdominal examination, including a video demonstration.
Abdominal Examination for OSCE Revision
- Constructive feedback is always appreciated