New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
MPs call for newborn muscular dystrophy test - BBC News
A group of MPs calls for the government to allow a newborn screening test for the deadly muscle-wasting condition Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Newborn babies to be tested for rare diseases - BBC News
- The heel-prick blood test will now also test for a number of rare conditions.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Muscular dystrophy drug approval 'recommended' in EU - BBC News
- The European Medicines Agency has given the green light to a drug for treating a particular form of Duchenne muscular dystrophy, which affects about 200 children in the UK.
Meningitis B vaccine offered to UK babies - BBC News
- All newborn babies in England and Scotland are to be offered a vaccine to combat meningitis B from September, the government announces.
Scientific experts: Sugar intake 'should be halved' - BBC News
- A committee of scientific experts is advising the government to halve the recommended daily intake of sugar.
How much sugar is there in sweetened drinks? - BBC News
- A look at how much sugar there is in sweetened drinks after a committee of scientific experts called on the government to halve the recommended daily intake of sugar.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!