New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
High-fibre diet 'benefits heart attack patients' - BBC News
If you have had a heart attack, eat plenty of fibre because it may improve your long-term chances of recovery, say researchers.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Newer heart attack test 'could save women's lives' - BBC News
- Doctors could spot twice as many heart attacks in women if they used a newer, more sensitive blood test, say UK researchers.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Pregnant women's diet linked to baby heart risk - BBC News
- Women who eat healthily before and during pregnancy may cut the risk of their baby developing a heart problem, researchers believe.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more