New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Woman from Sunderland could have Caesarean without consent - BBC News
A court rules a pregnant woman who suffers from a psychotic disorder can be given a caesarean section without her consent.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Ebola treatment centre for pregnant women opens - BBC News
- The medical charity Medicines Sans Frontieres opens its first Ebola treatment centre specialising in care for infected pregnant women.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Are women with severe pregnancy sickness being failed? - BBC News
- Why do some women with very severe pregnancy sickness feel they are left with no option but to terminate their pregnancies?
Brigham And Women's Hospital - Press Releases
- BWH Press Releases
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more