New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
James Sillcock's parents welcome acne drug review - BBC News
A father campaigning for a ban on an acne drug taken by his son who later committed suicide, welcomes a government decision to review its use.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
ChildLine calls on parents' drug and alcohol abuse rise - BBC News
- The number of children calling ChildLine about their parents' drinking and drug abuse has doubled in the past year.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Sir Ian Botham on coping with a parent with dementia - BBC News
- Former cricketer Sir Ian Botham has been speaking about his father's dementia and how difficult it was to cope with the deteriorating condition.
Male suicide rates: 'My father left and took his own life' - BBC News
- Suicide claims thousands of lives every year - but figures show that men are around four times more likely to kill themselves than women.
Psychological therapy for parents of children and adolescents with a longstanding or life-threatening physical illness | Cochrane
- This is an update of a previously published review published in 2012 investigating the efficacy of psychological therapies for parents of children with a longstanding or life-threatening physical i...
Parents 'should brush children's teeth' - Royal College of Surgeons - BBC News
- The Royal College of Surgeons calls on parents to supervise or brush their children's teeth until the age of 14, when their adult teeth are fully formed.
The struggle of being a parent with multiple sclerosis - BBC News
- Nicola Smith, who has multiple sclerosis, tells the Victoria Derbyshire programme she is worried that her condition will lead her son to miss out.