New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Funding for GP out of hours in England has fallen by £65m since 2012
Funding for out of hours general practitioner services in England has decreased by some 13% in the past two years, new figures have shown.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
State funding of elderly care in England has fallen by 40% in five years
- England has seen an “unprecedented” fall over the past five years in the number of people aged 65 or over who receive social care packages, despite a rise in the need for such services, delegates t...
Bacteria Mind Map
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials