New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Affordable healthy diet 'too expensive for many' - BBC News
Many people do not have enough income for a "decent diet", public health experts claim in an open letter to the prime minister.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
High-fibre diet 'benefits heart attack patients' - BBC News
- If you have had a heart attack, eat plenty of fibre because it may improve your long-term chances of recovery, say researchers.
In search of a personalised diet - BBC News
- Forget the latest fad - scientists can tell what is the right diet for you.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.