New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sister of cervical cancer patient wants routine tests
Exclusive music news, big interviews, entertainment, social media trends and video from the news people at BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cervical Cancer and CIN
- When we talk about cervical cancer, we are normally referring to squamous cell carcinoma. Cervical cancer is a bit complicated. There are normal physiological changes that occur to the cervix, as...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Female IBD patients: Stay up-to-date on your cervical cancer screening
- Women with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) may be at increased risk of cervical dysplasia and cancer, according to a new study1 published in Clinical Gastroenterology and...
New HPV vaccine offers greater protection against cervical cancer than current vaccine
- Scientists have developed a new HPV (human papilloma virus) vaccine which protects against nine types of the virus - seven of which cause most cases of cervical cancer.
HPV test 'more accurate' than Pap for cervical cancer screening
- A single test for HPV is more accurate and less costly than Pap for cervical cancer screening, according to trial results and the recommendations of a panel of experts.
Cervical Cancer | Did You Know?
- Highlighting key topics and trends in cancer statistics, this "Did You Know?" video from the National Cancer Institute looks at cervical cancer in the United...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...