New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Thinking about having a heart attack? Call an ambulance (and optionally, get married) | Richard P Grant
Richard P Grant: If you're having a heart attack, the obvious thing to do is call an ambulance. Isn't it?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Left dominant vs. Right dominant circulation of the heart
- Can someone pleeeaase tell me what territories the LCX supplies in a left dominant circulation? My best guess is this: Usually people are right dominant, so the RCA supplies (the RV, the inferior...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Castlederg farm accident: NI Ambulance Service 'extremely sorry' over delay - BBC News
- The Northern Ireland Ambulance Service apologises to a "seriously-injured" farmer from Castlederg who had to wait more than 90 minutes for an ambulance.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!