New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Curry cure | Mo Costandi
Mo Costandi: Understanding why mint tastes cool and chilli is hot could lead to new treatments for chronic pain, obesity and even cancer
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cancer Lifeline Lecture - Part 3, Locally Advanced, Unresectable NSCLC (Audio)
- This slide presentation is part of a lecture by medical oncologist and lung cancer expert Dr. Jack West, in which he covers the optimal treatment strategies for locally advanced (stage III), unrese...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
In which cancers is radiotherapy considered more useful than chemotherapy etc?
- I can't work out any good way of understanding which cancers are best treated with what. When are cancers: Well treated with radiotherapy? Well treated with chemotherapy? Well treated with both?...
Strong grasp of immune response dynamics will enhance checkpoint blockade
- Spreading the success of cancer immunotherapy beyond those patients currently enjoying powerful, long-term responses to treatment requires greater understanding of the immune response to tumors...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.