New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Are old habits hard to break? - The Naked Scientists
Naked Scientists - 14th Jan 2014 - Are old habits hard to break?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Altered Bowel Habit
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- Spectrum of antimicrobials