New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Stopping Multiple Sclerosis - The Naked Scientists
Naked Scientists - 12th Nov 2013 - Stopping Multiple Sclerosis
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) | almostadoctor
- MS is an inflammatory condition that affects the oligodendrocites of the CNS. Peripheral nerves are not affected.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Prompt diagnosis of multiple sclerosis should be routine, says NICE
- Patients suspected of having multiple sclerosis (MS) should be referred to a neurologist, and existing patients should have a comprehensive review of their care every year, new guidance has said.
FDA Approves First Generic Copaxone in Multiple Sclerosis
- A generic version of the standard MS therapy glatiramer acetate receives FDA approval.
Telerehabilitation for persons with multiple sclerosis | Cochrane
- Does telerehabilitation achieve better outcomes in persons with multiple sclerosis compared with traditional face-to-face intervention? What types of telerehabilitation interventions are effective,...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!