New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Do Hairs Know They've Been Cut? - The Naked Scientists
Naked Scientists - 31st Jul 2013 - Do Hairs Know They've Been Cut?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Does the plucking of grey hair increase the number of greying hairs?
- I've heard people talk about this but I have no idea if it's true or what the medical basis is for it. Could someone enlighten me please!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.