New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Chemistry By Design - The Naked Scientists
Naked Scientists - 13th Aug 2011 - Chemistry By Design
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Chemistry of Mephedrone
- Professor Dave at York University outlines how this "legal high" works in the body and why it may be more dangerous than a lot of members of the general public think.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)