New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Basic ECG interpretation
In this podcast we discuss basic ECG interpretation. Specifically we look at: * Simple approach to ECGs * Analysing the rate and rhythm * The Axis * Looking at Intervals * Common ST/T wave abnormalities
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - St. Georges University, London
Posted almost 8 years ago
Great podcast. Thanks
Cardiology - Relationship of conduction system, ventricular contraction and ECG
- https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan IMAGE: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpbTZOT2w0TmlBZ2c/edit?usp=sharing
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
How to read an ECG | Geeky Medics
- Comprehensive medical revision notes explaining how to read an ECG in a simple, step by step manner.
14/01/14 ECG and arrhythmias
ECG Interpretation - Cardiac Electrical Activity
- http://www.acadoodle.com Contraction of the atria and ventricles is tightly coordinated by a wave of depolarisation spreading through the muscular walls of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!