New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Minister 'open-minded' on legal high solutions - BBC News
Crime minister Norman Baker says "all options" are being considered on the problem of legal highs, after the Home Office ruled out licensing of shops.
Help by adding tags...
Fingerprints 'can reveal drug use' - BBC News
- Scientists say they can figure out if someone has been taking drugs by analysing their fingerprint.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Hospital drug pumps are hackable, experts warn - BBC News
- A US-based cybersecurity expert says Hospira hospital pumps, used to administer drugs at safe levels to patients, could be hacked
Record 'fake drugs' haul worth £16m by UK agency - BBC News
- Dangerous counterfeit and unlicensed medicines worth nearly £16m have been seized in a record haul by the UK's Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency.
Antibiotics: Are we reckless drivers when it comes to drugs? - BBC News
- Do we need to change our approach to antibiotics?
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials