New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Curriculum for Urological Training
Help by adding tags...
Dr Alastair Buick
on Thursday 1st May 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Partnership for Leadership in Practice
- South East Coast Postgraduate Deanery for Kent, Surrey and Sussex Partnership for Leadership in Practice Partnership for Leadership in Practice: Deanery, LEP a…
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- FRIDA – a smart tool for PBL handycraftFRIDA – a smart tool for PBL handycraft and curriculum planningand curriculum planning Gunnar Birgegård, MD, PhDGunnar B…
A Programme of Master Classes For Senior Educators in Severn Deanery UK
- The Master class programme provided an excellent method for education and development of senior faculty members with numerous beneficial spin-offs. Advance preparation of the speakers and clear str...
Renal Anatomy 3 - Glomerular Histology
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the third tutorial in the Renal Anatomy series. This video explores the histology of the glomerulus, and discusses the cell types. The juxtaglomerular ...
A third of GPs are considering retirement, BMA survey finds
- A third of GPs in the United Kingdom are considering retiring from general practice in the next five years, a survey of the profession has found.
Finals revision - generic summary of the Need to Know Conditions
- This is a revision aid - a mix of curriculum and OHB contents pages. If you know a few simple facts about each of these conditions then you should be fine.