New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Children 'influenced by parents' screen-viewing habits' - BBC News
Children are more likely to spend lots of time watching TV and playing on screens if their parents do the same, suggests a Bristol University study.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
ChildLine calls on parents' drug and alcohol abuse rise - BBC News
- The number of children calling ChildLine about their parents' drinking and drug abuse has doubled in the past year.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Parents 'should brush children's teeth' - Royal College of Surgeons - BBC News
- The Royal College of Surgeons calls on parents to supervise or brush their children's teeth until the age of 14, when their adult teeth are fully formed.
The dangers of loneliness as a parent - BBC News
- A quarter of British parents feel lonely and isolated, according to a survey by the charity Action for Children.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!