New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com
Free online calorie counter and diet plan. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Diet and exercise are effective in preventing type 2 diabetes, task force finds
- Programs that promote dietary change and physical activity are effective in reducing the likelihood that people at risk of developing type 2 diabetes will do so, say new recommendations from the US...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Food-Dependent Exercise-Induced Anaphylaxis in a 17-Year-Old
- Food-dependent exercise-induced anaphylaxis, while rare, can be life-threatening. This case of an unusual allergen highlights the challenges in diagnosis.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteria Mind Map