New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Dr Mark Newbold initial reaction to Francis Report
Dr Mark Newbold, chief executive of Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust and chair of the NHS Confederation's Hospitals Forum gives his response to the Fran...
Help by adding tags...
Dr Mark Newbold: Why should doctors get involved in management?
- Dr Mark Newbold, CEO of the Heart of England Foundation Trust, lectures as part of the Alumni Leadership Talks series.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Healthcare & Life Sciences Summit - Tim Smart, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Tim Smart, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, speaking at the Healthcare & Life Sciences Summit during the British Business Embassy on 2 August 2012.
Redesigning a Joint Replacement Program
- Research from JAMA Surgery — Redesigning a Joint Replacement Program Using Lean Six Sigma in a Veterans Affairs Hospital
- A student society with an emphasis on medical leadership, management, safety and quality improvement
Student Medical Leadership Society Lecture Series: Why should doctors get involved with management
- Edgbaston Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom