New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Surgical team behaviors and patient outcomes
Am J Surg. 2009 May;197(5):678-85. doi: 10.1016/j.amjsurg.2008.03.002. Epub 2008 Sep 11. Multicenter Study
Help by adding tags...
- We aim to engage students in the key issues facing the medical profession, as it evolves to meet the changing needs of the population.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Student Medical Leadership Society Lecture Series: Why should doctors get involved with management
- Edgbaston Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom
- Since the publication of the Medical Leadership Competency Framework, a greater emphasis has been placed upon the leadership and management skills of doctors. Our CPD accredited management e-Learni...
King's Student Healthcare Leadership Association
- The SMLA is a society offering a one-stop-shop for learning, debate and discussion in themes relating to medical leadership, management, quality improvement and patient safety.
Medical Management and Leadership Society
- We will bring managers and consultants from all aspects of healthcare and beyond to give their insight into the role of leaders in future of the NHS as well as in managing large organisations. T...
SGUL Medical Management and Leadership Society
- SGUL Medical Management and Leadership Society. 227 likes · 3 talking about this. Like this page to show your support for the new Medical Management and...