New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Academy of Medical Sciences - Improving health through research
The Academy of Medical Sciences is the independent body in the UK representing medical science. Our vision is to improve health through biomedical research.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Surgical Training and Experience of Medical Officers in Ghan... : Academic Medicine
- Purpose: To document the quality of training and experience of those who care for patients undergoin
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Med Student Research Opportunities (MedMo)
- http://www.einstein.yu.edu - Medical student Adam Berman, explains how med students at Albert Einstein College of Medicine can find research projects and con...
A review of 'Research Skills for Medical Students'.
- This is a review of 'Research Skills for Medical Students' 1st Edition (Allen, AK – 2012 Sage: London ISBN 9780857256010) Themes – Research Skills, Critical Analysis Medical Students Thesis – Res...
Key Skills For #Meded Leaders: Developing A Shared Vision
- By Felix Ankel “A vision not shared is a hallucination.” Medical education is moving from a linear to an exponential world. For #meded leaders of the future to be successful, they must transition ...
MedTech Innovator Survey Gives Unique Insight Into Industry Interest | Medgadget
- Medtech Innovator is a competition for early stage medtech start-ups to get the opportunity to present their tech to a wide audience in addition to winning
Going to work in a different country? Different culture? Different language? Avoid getting tripped up as I did!
- I grew up in Belgium and went to medical school in Louvain, Belgium. I came to the USA for my internship and selected a small hospital in upstate New York. What an initial culture shock that was! T...