New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mental health should be given as much weight as physical health, BMA says
The BMA is calling for equal value to be placed on mental and physical health, particularly that of the most vulnerable members of society.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Diabetes Health Talk
- In this health talk, Dr. Bergman discusses the causes and cures for diabetes. Watch and learn how you can cure yourself of diabetes in just 30 days! At http:...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...