New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Care agencies 'must ensure recruits can speak English' - BBC News
Agencies must ensure people they recruit as care workers can speak English before placing them in vulnerable people's homes, a government adviser says
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Falling Ebola cases show 'turning point' - BBC News
- There has been a "turning point" in the Ebola crisis with cases falling in all three affected countries, World Health Organization officials say.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Unusual activities to get you moving - BBC News
- Seven unusual ways of getting at least some of the 20 minutes of brisk activity a day which scientists say could help save lives
Newsroom & Press Releases | BMJ
- BMJ press releases are issued regularly on journal content as well as announcements about corporate activities.
David Cameron renews NHS funding pledges - BBC News
- The PM renews his vow to boost NHS funding to create a "seven-day" service - but doctors question how it will be achieved.
Craigavon pharmaceutical group Almac signs '£200m deal' - BBC News
- Craigavon-based pharmaceutical firm Almac signs deal with one of the world's largest biotech firms that could be worth more than £200m.
GPs offered 'new deal' if they agree seven-day opening - BBC News
- The government is promising a "new deal" for GPs - if they sign up to seven-day opening.