New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Workplaces must get 'dementia friendly' - BBC News
Businesses must become more dementia-friendly and support employees who care for loved ones with dementia, says the government.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Dementia: Five priorities - BBC News
- Five research areas which could transform the treatment of dementia.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Dementia diagnosis drive raises concern - BBC News
- Questions are being raised about the government's drive in England to increase dementia diagnosis rates.
Dementia Facebook app to raise awareness of the illness - BBC News
- Facebook users are being invited to experience what it is like to live with dementia in a bid to raise greater awareness about the disease.
How dance classes are helping people with dementia - BBC News
- Studies have shown that dance could improve the lives of dementia sufferers - Lizzie Crouch visits a class in east London.
Drivers with early dementia are a 'risk to the public' - BBC News
- Drivers in the early stages of dementia could be posing a risk to the public, doctors are warning.
Dementia: GPs say patchy services fail patients - BBC News
- Patchy support for people with dementia is failing patients and their carers, doctors warn.