New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pfizer cannot use UK as tax haven, Cable tells MPs - BBC News
Business Secretary Vince Cable tells MPs the government will not let Pfizer use the UK as a tax haven and promises to secure British science jobs.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Care agencies 'must ensure recruits can speak English' - BBC News
- Agencies must ensure people they recruit as care workers can speak English before placing them in vulnerable people's homes, a government adviser says
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Pfizer offers legal guarantees over AstraZeneca bid - BBC News
- US firm Pfizer says commitments to preserve UK science jobs - if it wins a $106bn (£63bn) takeover of AstraZeneca - are legally binding.
Tax sugary drinks by 20%, say doctors - BBC News
- An extra 20% tax on sugary drinks should be introduced to tackle the obesity crisis, the British Medical Association says.
Doctors call for 20% sugary drink tax - BBC News
- The British Medical Association says a 20% tax on sugary drinks should be introduced to tackle obesity.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...