New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sitting while working can increase risk of diabetes - BBC News
British researchers believe sitting for long periods of time can increase the risk of diabetes, heart disease and even death
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Constant arguing 'increases premature death risk' - BBC News
- Having frequent arguments with partners, friends or relatives can increase the risk of death in middle-age, say Danish researchers.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
BMJ articles 'overestimated statin risk by 20 times' - BBC News
- Sir Rory Collins and Dr Fiona Godley discuss the news that two articles claiming statins may be unsafe are to be investigated and could be retracted by the British Medical Journal.
Genetic test for 'familial' heart risk extended - BBC News
- More people in England are to be offered a simple test to check if they are at increased genetic risk of heart disease.
Forensic test pins down 'time of death' - BBC News
- Forensic researchers develop a new method for establishing an accurate time of death after as much as 10 days.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more