New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Why good memories are less likely to fade - BBC News
Why do we remember some things well, while other memories fade? Researchers suggest it could be that good memories persist longer than bad - helping to keep the human race happy and resilient.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The Molecular Basis of Memory: Tracking mRNA in Brain Cells in Real Time
- http://www.einstein.yu.edu - Researchers at Albert Einstein College of Medicine developed a mouse model in which molecules crucial to making memories (beta-a...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Half 'have natural flu protection' - BBC News
- Nearly half of people have some defences against a wide range of flu strains, researchers suggest.
Music, Memory and Mechanisms in Alzheimer's Disease
- Musical memory is relatively preserved in Alzheimer's disease and other dementias. What insights might this give us into both the nature of musical memories and the pathophysiology of AD?
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!