New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Emmerdale's Charlie Hardwick tackles HIV discrimination - BBC News
Emmerdale's Charlie Hardwick says playing Val Pollard has given her a chance to educate people about HIV.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
HIV: UN meets goal to treat 15 million - BBC News
- The goal to get life-saving HIV treatment to 15 million people by the end of 2015 has been met, says the United Nations Aids agency.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.