New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Let's talk about sex and endometriosis
Help by adding tags...
Stream Let's talk about sex and endometriosis by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Shared on Wednesday 7th May 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
HOUJC1 2009 | Case 5
- ResearchToPractice.com/HOUJC109 – Case 5: 53yo woman with symptomatic, high-risk mantle-cell lymphoma treated with R-hyper-CVAD. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Pract...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
The prevalence of and factors associated with paying for sex among men resident in Britain
- Stream The prevalence of and factors associated with paying for sex among men resident in Britain by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
STI podcast: Australia’s HPV vaccination programme and disappearing genital warts
- Stream STI podcast: Australia’s HPV vaccination programme and disappearing genital warts by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!