New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Student Medical Leadership Society Lecture Series: Why should doctors get involved with management
Edgbaston Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Blogs | Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management
- The FMLM blog publishes original articles on a range of issues relating to medical leadership and management. Our blog authors are FMLM members and invited guests from a variety of grades, special...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Leadership - an integral part of a career in healthcare | Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management
- FMLM Midlands and East region and the Birmingham Medical Leadership Society would like to invide you to their free event 'Leadership - an integral part of a career in healthcare'. It starts at 10am...
Surgeons' leadership in the operating room: an observational study
- Am J Surg. 2012 Sep;204(3):347-54. doi: 10.1016/j.amjsurg.2011.03.009. Epub 2011 Dec 16. Multicenter Study; Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't
- We aim to engage students in the key issues facing the medical profession, as it evolves to meet the changing needs of the population.
- Since the publication of the Medical Leadership Competency Framework, a greater emphasis has been placed upon the leadership and management skills of doctors. Our CPD accredited management e-Learni...
King's Student Healthcare Leadership Association
- The SMLA is a society offering a one-stop-shop for learning, debate and discussion in themes relating to medical leadership, management, quality improvement and patient safety.