New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
King's Student Healthcare Leadership Association
The SMLA is a society offering a one-stop-shop for learning, debate and discussion in themes relating to medical leadership, management, quality improvement and patient safety.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Leadership - an integral part of a career in healthcare | Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management
- FMLM Midlands and East region and the Birmingham Medical Leadership Society would like to invide you to their free event 'Leadership - an integral part of a career in healthcare'. It starts at 10am...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- We aim to engage students in the key issues facing the medical profession, as it evolves to meet the changing needs of the population.
Student Medical Leadership Society Lecture Series: Why should doctors get involved with management
- Edgbaston Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom
- Since the publication of the Medical Leadership Competency Framework, a greater emphasis has been placed upon the leadership and management skills of doctors. Our CPD accredited management e-Learni...
Medical Management and Leadership Society
- We will bring managers and consultants from all aspects of healthcare and beyond to give their insight into the role of leaders in future of the NHS as well as in managing large organisations. T...
SGUL Medical Management and Leadership Society
- SGUL Medical Management and Leadership Society. 227 likes · 3 talking about this. Like this page to show your support for the new Medical Management and...