New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for OSCE revision
Help by adding tags...
Resus and AED
- Demonstrating how to perform a primary survey and CPR in line with the current Resuscitation Council guidelines. Demonstrating how to use an AED in an effectively managed resuscitation scenario.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Ever had to sedate during CPR?
- Ever had to sedate a patient during CPR? What would be your agent of choice? The Kiwis use ketamine #IPHEC2015 pic.twitter.com/OCv9dpEXtO— erica ley (@ericaley66) May 20, 2015
Lifesaver – a revolutionary new way to learn CPR
- Lifesaver – a revolutionary new way to learn CPR http://t.co/3mmXumtvSJ— majella kavanagh (@kavanag) August 13, 2015
The AutoPulse non-invasive cardiac support pump for cardiopulmonary resuscitation | Advice | NICE
- NICE has developed a Medtech Innovation Briefing (MIB) on the AutoPulse non-invasive cardiac support pump for cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…