New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Einstein-Cardozo Bioethics Online Information Session
http://www.einstein.yu.edu/bioethics - The Einstein-Cardozo Bioethics education programs represent the intersection of medicine, law and the patient experien...
Help by adding tags...
Neurology - Topic 15 - MS patient
- Neurology - Topic 15 - MS patient
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Surgical Training and Experience of Medical Officers in Ghan... : Academic Medicine
- Purpose: To document the quality of training and experience of those who care for patients undergoin
Internal medicine on Instagram: “Diabetic patient with Charcot arthropathy characterized by collapse of the arch of the midfoot, which is replaced by a bony prominence…”
- “Diabetic patient with Charcot arthropathy characterized by collapse of the arch of the midfoot, which is replaced by a bony prominence (arrow). Several…”
Laws of Simplicity in Emergency Medicine
- Posted by Daniel Cabrera, M.D. (@cabreraerdr) · Sat, Jul 26 at 2:56pm CDT
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...