New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Einstein-Cardozo M.B.E. Faculty Interview: Dr. Tia Powell
http://www.einstein.yu.edu/bioethics - Einstein-Cardozo M.B.E. program director Tia Powell, M.D., explains how her passion for bioethics helps influence the ...
Help by adding tags...
Calgary Cambridge Guide to the Medical Interview
- Covers to communication process.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Ode to the faculty
- Stream Ode to the faculty by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials