New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 4 - Airways, Bones, and Soft Tissues)
An overview of how to assess the airways, bones, and soft tissues on chest X-ray, including the important etiologies of common radiographic abnormalities. Vi...
Help by adding tags...
Chest X-Ray Basics in 5 min
- The basics of the chest x-ray in 5 minutes by Dr Kate Henderson, Specialist Trainee in Anaesthesia and Education Fellow at Manchester Royal Infirmary
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 8 - Focal Lung Processes)
- A discussion of how to identify, localize, and describe pneumonia, as well as pulmonary nodules and lung cavities. Signs of a pulmonary embolism are reviewed...
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 7 - Diffuse Lung Processes)
- An explanation of alveolar vs. interstitial opacities, including cardiogenic and non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema, and the 3 types of interstitial patterns (r...
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 5 - Cardiac Silhouette and Mediastinum)
- A review of cardiomegaly, left atrial and right ventricular enlargement, mediastinal masses, and hilar enlargement. Video includes the following images (amon...
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 3 - Assessing Technical Quality)
- A discussion of how to assess the technical quality of a chest x-ray, including assessment of rotation, adequacy of inspiration, and adequacy of exposure/pen...
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 2 - A Systematic Method and Anatomy)
- A description of a systematic method for examining a chest X-ray, and a review of the relevant thoracic anatomy.