New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 2 - A Systematic Method and Anatomy)
A description of a systematic method for examining a chest X-ray, and a review of the relevant thoracic anatomy.
Help by adding tags...
An interesting chest x-ray
- Case-based X-ray Interpretation with Questions.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Chest x-ray Atlas
Chest X-Ray Basics in 5 min
- The basics of the chest x-ray in 5 minutes by Dr Kate Henderson, Specialist Trainee in Anaesthesia and Education Fellow at Manchester Royal Infirmary
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 4 - Airways, Bones, and Soft Tissues)
- An overview of how to assess the airways, bones, and soft tissues on chest X-ray, including the important etiologies of common radiographic abnormalities. Vi...
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 5 - Cardiac Silhouette and Mediastinum)
- A review of cardiomegaly, left atrial and right ventricular enlargement, mediastinal masses, and hilar enlargement. Video includes the following images (amon...
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 3 - Assessing Technical Quality)
- A discussion of how to assess the technical quality of a chest x-ray, including assessment of rotation, adequacy of inspiration, and adequacy of exposure/pen...