New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Oncologic Emergencies: Venous Thromboembolism
Venous thromboembolism and pulmonary embolism are common in cancer patients. In this video I discuss the underlying pathophysiology of these conditions.
Help by adding tags...
- Cancer Studies
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- ONCOLOGY EMERGENCIES
Oncologic Emergencies: Cardiac Tamponade
- A brief introduction to the pathophysiology of cardiac tamponade as an oncologic emergency, including a discussion of Beck's triad and pulsus paradoxus.
Oncologic Emergencies: Tumor Lysis Syndrome
- A brief explanation of tumor lysis syndrome and it's treatment.
Oncologic Emergencies: Hypercalcemia
- Explanation of the pathophysiology of hypercalcemia in cancer patients, and a description of common signs and symptoms. Includes a quick overview of common t...
Oncologic Emergencies: Neutropenic Fevers
- A brief introduction to neutropenic fevers. They are a common cause of mortality in cancer patients. Quick and appropriate treatment can reduce mortality.