New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Kawasaki disease: diagnosis and treatment
Kawasaki disease is diagnosed off the presence of symptoms rather than the results of tests. Symptoms include: conjunctivitis, rash, adenopathy, strawberry t...
Help by adding tags...
- A slideshow on Pruritis Ani covering aetiology, diagnosis and treatment.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Kawasaki Disease in a two year old - physical findings
- This video demonstrates the physical findings of Kawasaki Disease (KD) in a two year old child.
Diagnose on Sight: Bilateral Leg Rash
- Diagnose on Sight: Bilateral Leg Rash - A visual diagnosis of erythema nodosum from coccidioidomycosis
Delayed Diagnosis of Kawasaki Disease
- We often see kids with prolonged fevers. Be vigilant and anticipate qualities that may lead to delayed diagnosis of Kawasaki Disease.
A brief review of Kawasaki Disease | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
- Author: Erika McMahon, MD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3_n2clyyjA