New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
HIV: Mechanisms of NNRTI Resistance
This animation describes how mutations acquired by the HIV reverse transcriptase enzyme can effectively prevent NNRTI medicines from being able to bind to it...
Help by adding tags...
HIV: Mechanisms of Action of NRTIs
- This animation describes how NRTI drugs work by incorporating themselves into viral DNA as it is being transcribed, and thus, blocking further extension of t...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
HIV: Mechanisms of NRTI Resistance (Primer Nucleoside Unblocking)
- This animation describes the second mechanism of resistance of reverse transcriptase enzyme to some of NRTI drugs, called primer nucleoside unblocking. Narra...
HIV Life Cycle and Drugs [UndergroundMed]
- For more videos, check out our website at: http://videos.undergroundmed.net/
HIV Structure, Replication Cycle & Antiretroviral Drugs Part 4/7
- Visit http://www.DrNajeebLectures.com for 600+ videos on Basic Medical Sciences!
HIV Structure, Replication Cycle & Antiretroviral Drugs Part 1/7 - YouTube
- Get Life Time Access to Dr. Najeeb Lectures at http://www.DrNajeebLectures.com HIV Structure, Replication Cycle & Antiretroviral Drugs Part 1/7
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...