New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Primary spontaneous pneumothorax is associated with smoking but defined as occurring in the absence of known lung disease
Help by adding tags...
- This video podcast outlines primary, secondary and tension pneumothorax. It continues to outline the relevant management of each type of pneumothorax.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Interstitial Lung Disease / Pulmonary Fibrosis
- A pneumothorax is a collection of air in the pleural space. They can be: Primary – no underlying lung disease. Typically, tall thin young men might have a spontaneous pneumothorax Secondary – to un...
Pneumothorax - Spontaneous & Tension
- http://usmlefasttrack.com/?p=6076 Pneumothorax, -, Spontaneous, &, Tension, Findings, symptoms, findings, causes, mnemonics, review, what is, video, study, R...
Clinical Case 115: Pneumothorax puzzle - Broome Docs
- pneumothorax CT imaging trauma
Tension Pneumothorax - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing the condition of Tension Pneumothorax. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on twitter: htt...