New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Scottish emergency unit waiting times are lengthening
The number of patients waiting longer than four hours to be treated in hospital emergency departments in Scotland has almost trebled in recent years.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Study finds emergency departments may be high-yield venues to address opioid overdose and education
- Emergency departments (ED) provide a promising venue to address opioid deaths with education on both overdose prevention and appropriate actions in a witnessed overdose.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Rule Out Ectopic in the Emergency Department
- Key Points In hemodynamically stable patients, the history and physical are insufficiently accurate to eith
SGEM#51: Home (Discharging Patients with Acute Pulmonary Emboli Home from the Emergency Department)
- Podcast Link: SGEM51 Date: October 30, 2013 Title: Home – Discharging patients with Pulmonary Embolisms Home from the Emergency Department
Pacemaker and AICD management in the Emergency Department - emdocs
- An update on pacemakers and AICDs: What do you need to worry about? What are vital components of the history and EKG? What are the management strategies for these patients?
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…