New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lack of exercise outweighs obesity among heart disease risk factors, says Australian study
Lack of exercise affects a woman’s risk of developing heart disease more than other known risk factors, including being overweight, new research has shown.1
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Baby's risk of congenital heart disease can be cut by half if their mother exercises during pregnancy
- Experiments show the condition, which affects nine in 1,000 babies, is not due to ageing eggs, but the age of the mother - and that the risk can be alleviated with regular exercise.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.