New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cancer fundraiser Stephen Sutton readmitted to hospital - BBC News
A terminally ill teenager is readmitted to hospital days after raising more than £3.2m for charity.
Help by adding tags...
Stephen Sutton makes 'largest' cancer charity donation - BBC News
- A teenager with terminal cancer raises more than £2m for charity.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Cancer patient Stephen Sutton posts 'life story' online - BBC News
- A teenager with terminal cancer, who has raised more than £2m for charity, has posted a new film about his life on YouTube.
Teen cancer patients 'inspired' by Sutton charity boost - BBC News
- Teen cancer patients have been "inspired" by Stephen Sutton - a teenager with terminal cancer who has has raised more than £2m for the Teenage Cancer Trust.
IBM's Watson supercomputer to speed up cancer care - BBC News
- Cancer treatment in 14 hospitals in the US and Canada will now be helped by IBM's Watson "cognitive computing" system.
Teenager's cancer vlog: 'I wanted to see someone of my own age' - BBC News
- Charlotte Eades, 18, tells the BBC why she decided to record a video diary, or vlog, to chart the realities of having cancer as a teenager.
US authority warns hospitals over use of hackable drug pump - BBC News
- The US Food and Drug Administration is 'strongly encouraging' hospitals not to use a drug pump system made by a leading medical supplier.