New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Death discussions 'taboo' for many in UK, survey finds - BBC News
Discussing dying and making end of life plans remain taboo for many Britons, a survey finds.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Care home residents 'doped up', survey finds - BBC News
- Large quantities of anti-psychotic drugs are being given to people with learning disabilities who are resident in hospitals or care homes.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials