New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mers virus: Saudis warned to wear masks near camels - BBC News
The authorities in Saudi Arabia advise wearing masks and gloves when handling camels to avoid spreading the Mers virus, which has killed at least 133 in the kingdom.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Mers virus: US confirms second 'imported' case - BBC News
- US health officials confirmed a second case in the country of Mers, a virus that has killed at least 145 people, mostly in Saudi Arabia.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Tests for two 'potential' US Mers cases - BBC News
- Two Florida healthcare workers who came in contact with a confirmed Mers case are being tested for the virus after beginning to show flu-like symptoms.
Mers virus: Saudi health minister promises to do more - BBC News
- Saudi Arabia's acting health minister say his country will do more to tackle the Mers virus
Tutors don masks to boost nurse training - BBC News
- Nursing tutors at the University of Surrey are planning to make themselves unrecognisable in a bid to boost students' bedside skills.
Mers virus explained in 60 seconds - BBC News
- An outbreak of a new respiratory illness has hit South Korea - but what is the virus and should we be concerned?
Fish tank pump that helps save premature babies - BBC News
- A fish tank pump is among some of the simple, locally designed medical equipment helping to save children's lives in African countries like Malawi.