New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Constant arguing 'increases premature death risk' - BBC News
Having frequent arguments with partners, friends or relatives can increase the risk of death in middle-age, say Danish researchers.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Sitting while working can increase risk of diabetes - BBC News
- British researchers believe sitting for long periods of time can increase the risk of diabetes, heart disease and even death
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
BMJ articles 'overestimated statin risk by 20 times' - BBC News
- Sir Rory Collins and Dr Fiona Godley discuss the news that two articles claiming statins may be unsafe are to be investigated and could be retracted by the British Medical Journal.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.