New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Edinburgh and Aberdeen depression study given £4.7m funds - BBC News
Researchers in Edinburgh and Aberdeen will use an award of £4.7m by the Wellcome Trust to study clinical depression.
Help by adding tags...
Half 'have natural flu protection' - BBC News
- Nearly half of people have some defences against a wide range of flu strains, researchers suggest.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
First 3D-printed pill approved by US authorities - BBC News
- In a world first, the US Food and Drug Administration has given go-ahead for a 3D printed pill to go into production.
Young goths 'at risk of depression' - BBC News
- Young people who identify as goths may be at increased risk of depression and self-harm, a study suggests.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)