New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Third kidney donation from family leaves man 'forever grateful' - BBC News
A 42-year-old man has three kidney transplants in 16 years using organs donated by members of his family.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Family doctor services 'under threat of extinction' - BBC News
- A "toxic mix" of rising demand and decreasing funds is putting general practice at risk of "extinction", says the head of the Royal College of GPs.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Elderly care demand to 'outstrip' family supply - BBC News
- The number of older people in England needing care will "outstrip" the number of family members able to provide it by 2017, a think tank warns.
Kidney dialysis machine 'miniaturised' for babies - BBC News
- Italian scientists have designed a dialysis machine specifically to treat babies with acute kidney failure, which they say could improve treatment.
Do bigger families get ill more often? - BBC News
- A new study suggests the more children living in a house, the more weeks of a year the family spends being ill.
Renal News: issue 8
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...